Take a Lexington Michigan vacation
Click video to learn about Sandy Cottage rental near Lexington, MI
Sandy Cottage at-a-glance: Ideal for a Lexington Michigan vacation
Do you seek a Lexington Michigan vacation rental that isn't, um, rustic?
- Open year-round. Comfortable in any weather.
- Lake views and access down a short path to a private beach.
- Spacious and romantic for two. Comfy for four. Family-friendly for up to six.
- Weekly rentals in summer run Monday at 1 p.m. through anytime Sunday.
- Flexible start and end to weekly rentals September through mid-June.
- Clean, well-equipped, smoke free. You’ll find beds made, lots of towels, complete kitchen.
- Book securely online. Any credit card. Expect good communication.
Click to enlarge photos and see captions
Features and amenities of Sandy Cottage vacation rental
- Central heat and air plus gas fireplace
- Excellent municipal water, septic system
- Queen master suite upstairs
- Downstairs, twin beds plus trundle, plus full bath
- Additional sleeping on queen sofa bed
- Beds made with quality linens and blankets
- Loads of towels. handmade soap, Aveda shampoo
- Hair dryers, iron and ironing board, electric fans
- Wifi? Of course.
- Two flat-screen TVs, cable, two BluRay DVD players
- CD changer
- Propane grill, cleaned after each guest
- Covered back porch
- Fenced backyard with table and chairs for six
- Fire extinguishers, CO detector, flashlights, portable generator for emergency power
- Full kitchen has gas range, fridge, icemaker, dishwasher, microwave, drip coffee maker, coffee grinder, blender, toaster, barbecue tools and more
- Plenty of dishes (matching!), cutlery, glassware, serving pieces, and pots and pans
- Details such as skewers, wine opener, knife sharpener, dishcloths and paper goods
- Placemats, cloth napkins, tablecloths, potholders